- "Remember to Live. Live to Remember."
The Sensen Commercial was an advertisement distributed by Memorize to promote the October 2084 release of the Sensation Engine. The ad uses the accounts of survivors of the European Civil War and Mid Paris civilian as an emotional pinpoint to sell its product.
- Old Woman: After our boat sank, I was the only refugee to reach the shore. I held my husband’s hand until the very last second. I can still feel the nails of his fingers sticking into mine. You know?
- Girl: The first night he said to me, “let’s share our memories!” I remember I was sort of afraid, but, then he smiled and we hit the switch together, and then… I felt everything! For the first time, I was living all of his love for me. It felt so warm and so strong that it almost hurt. For the last three years, everyday has been our first day. [laughs]
- Man: The weather was so hot that day. The street stank of this awful smell of burning plastic. I walked with the other children across town until we were outside of Paris. No one fired. The war was over. I don’t know if I’ll ever find the courage to give these memories to my son. But I’m relieved to know that they are all safe and secure.
- Old Woman: Thanks to my sensen, I chose to remember every defining moment of my life. The good ones and the bad. Thanks to my sensen, my husband lives on. Here [points to chest] and here [points to senwall]
- Remember to Live. Live to Remember.
- Available October 2084
- The girl in the commercial appears again in Episode 2: Macrowave.